Adam Fabriwerk has been delivering quality mixing and processing machinery products to Biopharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Allied Industries.
Our corporate offices are based in Mumbai, India and our manufacturing facility and R&D lab is located at Nashik, approx 200 kms away from Mumbai.
We offer clients the opportunity to view first hand our machines and the extensive design and manufacturing facilities employed. We offer facilities to carry out confidential formulation or recipe development, as well as scale up work and operator training. Our display and training facility has helped scores of potential users get a first hand look at the end products and finalizing on their own project/process critical requirements.
- We operate a comprehensive QA system with documentation compliant with FDA requirements and offer tailor made solutions for Customers; adaptable control concepts for different levels of automation and constant innovation make us a key player in the processing machinery industry.
Machinery is always designed and fabricated from an End Userís perspective and has resulted in close relationships with our customers. This Customer Focus is a tradition at Adam Fabriwerk and a result of the Founderís long experience of operating pharma machinery over a substantial time period.
- 1. Fully Automated Cleaning In Place (CIP) Module for Wockhardt Ė Research Centre, Aurangabad for Vaccines.
- 2. Blending Vessel with Magnetic Mixer for Wockhardt - Aurangabad for Vaccines.
- 3. Built In Raking System for Fluid Bed Dryer for Vikram Sarabai Space Centre- Allepy for drying of Solid Rocket Fuel.
- 1. Fully Automated SCADA based State of the Art processing plant for Johnson and Johnson at Baddi.
- 2. State of the Art Blending vessels with CIP/SIP Modules for Serum Institute of India for Vaccines and Biological Products.
- 3. Blending Vessels for Reliance Life sciences for Plasma Fractionation Project.
- 4. Processing Vessels with CIP and SIP modules for Dabur Pharma - Oncology Project at Baddi.
Adam Fabriwerk also actively operates in International markets and has supplied equipment to the European Union, the UK and UAE. All bioprocessing equipment is designed in accordance with ASME BPE and EHEDG norms, with World Class bought outs supporting the processing machinery. We operate in regulated markets with CE Marking and are represented in the U.K. and Ireland.
- Our clients include Astra Zeneca, Biological E, Cipla, Glaxo SmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, Sanofi Aventis, Pfizer, Ranbaxy, Serum Institute of India, Shantha Biotechnics and Wockhardt.
Adam Fabriwerk was founded by Mr. Waman M. Wagh and Mr. Devidas T. Shirude.
Mr. Wagh, with experience spanning 15 years of active process engineering in the Pharmaceutical sector with Laboratories Grimault, Warner Hindustan.
Mr. Shirude has experience spanning more than 30 years of financial planning and administration. With their nurturing, the company has GROWN many fold in the past years with focused segmentation in its core areas of expertise, namely Cream/Ointment Manufacturing Plants and Sterile/Bio processing vessels with CIP, SIP modules.
Our diverse product portfolio includes
Blending vessels with magnetic mixers, Digestion vessels, Buffer/Storage vessels, Cleaning In Place (CIP) modules for vessels, CIP modules for lyophilizers and Sterilization In Place (SIP) modules for the biopharmaceutical industry.
Our range of pharmaceutical machinery includes Ointment Processing Systems, Liquid Oral Processing Systems, and Processing Vessels for Sterile Applications, Cleaning In Place (CIP) modules and Sterilization In Place (SIP) modules.
We also manufacture Creams/Gel/Cold Creams/Lotions/Shampoo/Toothpaste Processing Systems and Cleaning In Place (CIP) modules for the Cosmetics industry.